Frequently Asked Questions
Elite Limousine FAQ Page
Northern California is known for so many things … spectacular views, amazing cuisine, world-class art galleries, and numerous headquarters for multi-billion dollar businesses. But it’s also noted for its traffic congestion, confusingly snarled streets, and at times, gaggles of tourists just as lost and confused as you are. Avoid the crowds, forget the traffic, and enjoy the ride with the experienced, professional drivers and immaculate vehicles at Elite Limousine. Got questions? We’ve got answers.
What services does Elite Limousine offer?
Elite Limo provides:
- Airport transport
- Special events transportation (weddings, birthdays, proms, concerts, bachelor and bachelorette parties, other parties, etc.)
- Corporate travel
These services are available in and around:
- San Francisco
- The Bay Area
- Lake Tahoe
- NorCal Wine Country (including Napa Valley, Sonoma, Russian River, Livermore, and surrounding areas)
How much experience do you have in limousines?
Elite Limousine is one of the oldest and most experienced limousine services in the San Francisco, and we have one of the most impeccable reputations in the business. Combined, we have over 16 years of limousine experience and a client base of more than 25,000. We’re proud of the fact that the majority of our business comes from repeat customers and referrals — both signs we’re doing it right!
Is wine tours all you do?
No way! In addition to our luxurious wine tours of Napa Valley, Sonoma County, and surrounding areas, we offer a variety of services, including:
- Airport transfers — Don’t stand around SFA wondering if a taxi driver will ever notice you. Call us ahead of time, and one of our professional drivers will be there waiting. In style, even.
- Corporate travel — Don’t worry about arriving to a meeting or conference late or ruffled from riding around in public transport. Get there on time and looking your best, refreshed from our complimentary iced bottled water, and ready to impress.
- Business limo services — Don’t trust your precious clients to just anyone. Let our drivers pamper your colleagues and customers in luxury, style, and absolute safety.
- Parties — Why risk a DUI or traffic snarls when you’re supposed to be at that concert, or celebrating your birthday, or living it up for your prom, bachelor(ette) party, or another special event? Elite Limousine can pick you up, get you to your reservations on time, and make sure you arrive safely back home or to your hotel after the party is over.
- Weddings — After you say “I do” is no time to fight traffic or worry about where that silly hotel is on the map. Allow our professional driver to pick you up right from your wedding or reception venue, help you dodge the birdseed, and get you off to your honeymoon in ultimate luxury and style. You can worry about fighting over asking for directions after the honeymoon is over.
Why should I choose Elite for my limousine rental needs?
The true gems of San Francisco, Napa Valley, and California wine country aren’t the ones on the tourist maps. Elite Limousine’s travel planners and drivers know the hidden little treasures of Northern California, like the special diners en route to Lake Tahoe, the amazing art galleries of Carmel, and the almost empty beaches near San Francisco (yep! There are some!). Aside from our spectacular customer service history, we have the insider information that turns your trip into a real experience.
Our Customer Pledge
At Elite Limousine, we pledge:
- To be on time, when and where you need us.
- To provide you with the finest luxury vehicles available.
- To provide professional, courteous and knowledgeable drivers, committed to making your limousine experience memorable and trouble-free.
- To provide you with the best service available. And if, for any reason, we fail to live up to your expectations, please let us know. We won’t be satisfied unless you’re completely happy with our service.
What wine tour options do you offer?
In addition to the “big wineries” you know and love in Napa Valley, Sonoma, Russian River, and Livermore, there are numerous lesser-known area wineries that also produce award-winning wines. Many of these wineries are family-owned with incredibly rich histories and one-of-a-kind touring and tasting experiences. You can choose from one of our wine tour packages, or create a custom experience wholly your own. We partner with all of the area’s best wineries, including:
- San Francisco Tour
- Napa Wine Tour
- Livermore Winery Tour
- Sonoma Valley Tour
- BR Cohn Winery
- Buena Vista Carneros Winery
- Castello Di Amorosa Winery
- Chateau St. Jean Winery
- Cline Cellars
- Cosentino Winery
- Del Dotto Winery
- Far Niente Winery
- Grgich Hills Estate
- Jacuzzi Family Vineyards
- Joseph Phelps Vineyards
- Kenwood Vineyard
- Nickel & Nickel
- Niebaum’s Inglenook Winery
- Peju Winery
- Ravenswood Winery
- Rombauer Winery
- Russian River Wine Tours
- Viansa Winery
What vehicles do you have to choose from?
Elite Limousine’s fleet of vehicles allows you to right-size your guest list, as well as your price point. We offer everything you could ask for, from a stylish, yet discreet, Chrysler to a luxurious, yet durable, stretch SUV limousine. Choose from:
- Chrysler — Seats 1 to 2 passengers in absolute comfort, safety, and style
- 6-Passenger Limousine
- 7-Passenger SUV (Suburban)
- 9-Passenger Stretch Limousine
- 12-Passenger “Sprinter” (Van-style) Limousine
- 14-Passenger SUV-Style Stretch Limousine
How much does it cost to rent a limousine?
Prices vary widely, according to the vehicle you choose, the length of your trip or tour, and the number of passengers. Prices start around $60 per hour and go up to about $160 per hour. Daily deals are also available, ranging from $299 per day to $799 per day. Daily rates are based on a 6-hour trip. Prices do not include fuel, service fees, tolls, and driver gratuities.
What if I’m brand new to wine tastings and Napa Valley?
A Napa Wine tour doesn’t require an advanced degree in oenology. In fact, a limo wine tour is the ideal way for wine newbies to learn more about grapes, wines, and winemaking, while also expanding your wine vocabulary and experience. This is where a limo wine tour stands head and shoulders above other wine touring options. Your driver isn’t just a Northern California native and exceptional driver — he or she is also an expert in all things related to wine tours! Learn where the best-kept-secret wineries are. Find out how to conduct yourself in a wine tasting like a pro. Dodge all that ridiculous Napa Valley traffic and enjoy the scenic back roads. All these — plus the absolute luxury of riding in a limousine! — come with a limo wine tour.
What other Northern California destinations can I tour in a limo?
Elite Limousine can accommodate any travel needs you have in San Francisco or the greater Bay area. Lean on us for your weekend to Caramel or the Monterey Peninsula. Call on us for that special getaway to Lake Tahoe. Let us handle the perilous driving along the breathtaking Northern California coastline, or for that shopping trip to San Francisco. We can take you out to the Redwoods or to any of the wine territories of the region, and we can escort you in ultimate elegance to your business meetings in Silicone Valley. Wherever you’d like to visit in Northern California, Elite Limousine has you covered.
How do I contact you for reservations or more information?
We pride ourselves on our fast response to your emails, faxes, and phone calls during our normal business hours. We’re open daily (7 days per week) from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Pacific Time. It’s best to call us when you have last-minute booking requests (less than 24-hours’ notice) and when you need us during our normal off hours (10 p.m. to 7 a.m.).
We have two fax numbers for your convenience. Our office fax number is 925-957-0242. Our digital fax line is 925-415-5088. You can also call us toll free at 800-820-2059 or internationally at 925-957-8888. Our email address is email@example.com. You may also visit our Contact Page or our Reservations Page.